Friday 22 December 2006

ornaments

With cookie dough to mix up and a few other things that need to get done before bed, this will be another photo entry.

This is the first Christmas ornament we ever acquired. It was a first Christmas ornament from my mother, I'm not sure where she got it, (but it does scream "Hallmark!" at me) and it sat in my jewellery box for six years before we had our first tree:

our first ornament

This is a (dark) photo of our newest Christmas ornament. I like to buy a couple new ones every year, and dispose of the boring, cheap-o plastic balls I just bought to fill space with during our first year. Behold, the little tin horsie:

the newest ornament

And this is my favourite ornament. I just love it because it's so silly looking. It's a floorwax! No, it's a dessert topping! It's a reindeer! No, it's a moose! Hard to say, but it's definitely made of gingham:

gingham reindeer

And I love it so.

No comments: