Thursday 21 December 2006

one hall, decked

Well, the oven works, but the broiler is fucked, and after the £35 service call telling us the grill is fucked and replacing it, if they even can, would cost, oh, almost as much as a new oven anyway, we've decided we can do without grilled cheese on toast for a week or two, and we'll buy a new oven in the January sales. My advice to you, without even requiring a £35 service call, is DO NOT BUY A BELLING OVEN.

Eh, screw it. I'm in a good mood, since my Xmas shopping is done, done, done, and I will be able to bake my cookies this weekend in my crappy, doomed oven, so I'm just going to post some photos of my house and be done with this entry.

A better photo of the entrance hall than the one I posted last week:

view from the pantry

Going up to the lowest landing:

same shot, better lighting

And going up the stairs:

heading up the stairs

(You would think, after three-and-a-half years here, I'd have more stuff on my walls, wouldn't you?)

Looking down from the middle landing:

looking down the stairs

And here's my cat, looking like an idiot:

gormless

He does it well, doesn't he?

No comments: